I have been racking my brain for the last month on how to get me to use my big girl camera more. On my hike today... I realized I miss this old blog.... spelling mistakes and all. I going to use it to get me to use my camera more.
So for a new year's resolution, I decided to bring it back to life. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to post here now that my kids have their own lives and are not willing models anymore. I put an alarm on my phone to post 2 times a week and I am planning to try to use big girl camera photos as much as I can.
For those that remember my blog ever changing look, I will probably still be changing it often as I can't decide even now if this is the final look for this month hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment