Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year !!!!

Well, I had plans for a big blog post about my love of resolutions but frankly, after dancing all night, I'm too tired. 
I don't wait for new years to start making changes in my life if I need them but resolutions I find helps with the little annoying things you want to change but keep putting off. Although I have done big Resolutions too 

This year I seem to have a bunch of little ones and I'm not sure how that will go.  Hey!! throw enough stuff at the wall and something gotta stick right????  


So here are mine for this year  

Break my cell phone addiction or at least get it under control
Have a better schedule, get my life in order 
Save money for my trip and spend less 
Write regularly on my blog, at least 2X weekly
Use my big girl camera more  and play with editing
Do death race marathon
Get more creative 

and here's our annual family photo  







1 comment:

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

(And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap this link to find out if this little questionnaire can help you release your real weight loss potential