Sunday, January 5, 2020

Its our anniversary


We have been together for 17 years.

It’s odd in a way I can safely say our relationship has always been pretty easy but in some ways, we dealt with a lot of stuff, some that might have broken other couples.
The easy part is that we have very good communications and we are very good at talking in an adult fashion so most problems do not become big deals, I can thank Marc for this because this was not the case in my other relationships. We both can find the humor in the worst situations and we seem to accept each other good parts and bad parts easily.

Life had thrown us curveballs which haven’t always been easy. Near bankruptcy, depression, the rollercoaster that is raising children, cross country move that neither one of us really wanted are amongst the few but we dealt with it all. 

We are happy and I can’t really imagine life without this big jerk in it. He has always been there for me and he is a wonderful father. I’m so proud of him for what he has accomplished in his life. He loves me even when I am kind of difficult hahaha, he is a good man, he is always cheerful even when life is trying to kick him down. I am so proud he chose me. 

I’m pretty sure I’m ok with another 17 years with you      



1 comment:

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

Tap this link to determine if this quick test can help you find out your real weight loss possibilities