Thursday, January 9, 2020

I Matter

I'm taking a course on how to make your 2020 dreams happen. I just signed up on a whim but I'm really enjoying it.

Last night's homework made me realize something. I had quite an emotional day and I almost said fuck it to the homework. I felt too tired but I decided to do it anyway. The assignment was about limiting beliefs. 

So I had to write dreams and then write what my limiting belief was,  what I told myself about this dream basically.

I have no problem writing dreams, I dream big and quite enjoy going all out with dreams. When I dream of my dream house, it's complete with color scheme and type of trees surrounding it. That how big and vivid my dreams are.

So off I go writing probably way too many dreams but when it came to writing what I thought about it ....there was a very evident pattern. 

Anything that was stuff (possessions/money) or something done entirely on my own, like fitness goals or big projects. No matter how crazy or outlandish those dreams were. My brain went automatically to ideas on how I could achieve them .....never once doubting myself.

But.........

Anything that involved Friendships/relationships my brain told me the vilest most demonic things, things I would never say to another human

You are not good enough 
You don't matter 
Nobody likes you 
Why would they hang out with you ?
You don't have anything to offer 
You are not lovable 
You are too difficult and annoying 
You are too much trouble
You are weird 
Why would somebody want to do that with YOU?

I was horrified I've always considered myself as somebody with confidence. I knew I had some issues with relationships but this really was an eye-opener for me.  No wonder I can decide to renovate my house on my own but have panic attacks when I want to ask somebody out for a cup of coffee even if I know them well.

I sure hope this exercise is going to help on how to overcome this because I don't like it. If they don't I'll have to get some of Katya's Krisis Kontrol 😉 to control the demonic voices in my head

I Love this Queen so much hahaha

I also had a beautiful hike with my dogs today ....taking selfies with dogs is pretty much impossible haha 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(By the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap this link to reveal if this short questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibilities

Unknown said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will trigger intense emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness to you buried within his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work harder than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

Matter-of-fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely essential to having the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You will instantly notice him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.