Sunday, January 19, 2020

my trip to New Zealand

This is a little late but I've been wanting to post it for a while

As most of you know Marc made a bet with me ....get to 140 lbs before Xmas and he would pay for my trip to New Zealand but there is a story to this bet 

Last year, one novel 2018. I got really depressed, I slept all the time, stopped doing the things I enjoyed, the usual depressed stuff that humans do. Well, I not surprisingly got my weight up to 165 LBS. I still looked good  but I knew I needed to stop this before it got worst .
Marc knowing my competitive nature told me to get to 140 and he'd pay for my long awaited trip to NZ. He didn't pick this number randomly. its always been a goal of mine but I was never motivated to try to reach it as I was happy with how I looked.


And here I am at 140 lbs and most importantly happy and feel great again. There was quite a few up and downs to get here. I believe meditation and going outside everyday  was the key to getting my mental health back in a good place 


Since I always get the how I did it questions . 

I counted my Marcos with flexible dieting and yes I still ate my chocolate a day 😉. My starting calories was 1890 . The lowest my overall calories got was 1570 . I was not consistent with those numbers until the end. I love food too much and was struggling with fighting feeling down and I deal with being down with food.

I did not step on a cardio machine other than a warm-up and the occasional fight with the stair climber ( I love/hate that thing) 

I hiked one hour outside a day (a promise I made to my elderly dog) and lifted heavy weights 5 times a week sometimes 6 
That's it...... no secret recipe  ... just being pretty consistent,  not perfect but I showed up .

There really is something to be said about exercise and mental health ....even Cinderella benefited from our daily hikes she looks and act younger than she's had in years 

before I forget I want to thank Colin DeWaay  my coach for not giving up on me even when I wanted too,
my hubby Marc for intuitively knowing what I needed to get out of this funk and get myself well again even if I didn't know I needed it.
Aandrea, Yvonne and Jeremiah and my dogs for making sure I wasn't lonely on those hikes 
and Shannon for reopening my beloved gym it made a huge difference 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

Plus, making money online using it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

Here's how it works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready?

The solution is right here