Monday, February 3, 2020

Sitting here enjoying my house

Does anybody ever do that just sit and enjoy their house? I do this all the time

I've always loved my house but now that it looks the way I always imagined....I love it even more


I don't have the same decorating skills as some of my family members.  My Mom, her sisters and my grandma just always seemed to know how to make a house pretty naturally.

So when I decided to make my house pretty. I studied what I liked on Pinterest and tried to figure out why I liked it. Some rooms completely became my own but other rooms are a pure copy of a decor I loved on a Pin. 
There are a few things I learned along the way to make me love my home even more. Because I renovated my house room by room. I would purge that room from all unnecessary stuff and I still do so regularly and keeping that room clean makes it even better ..... I still use this chart  HERE and it still works wonderfully, in keeping my home clean
It takes me about 40 minutes to fully clean my house now, 30 or less if I'm just making it tidy.


There is something to be said about having your house really be a home for you and since I work from home it makes it even better.

One of my big dreams has always been to do workshops to teach women how to use power tools and build, renovate and restore. even if it just to give them confidence that they can repaint a room. I did every single room by myself as my hubby had a renovating handicap....I wish I was joking but I am not .... love the man to death but if he touches anything in the house it is guaranteed to look awful. 

Here is the post of when we bought the house 12ish years ago  Click here













1 comment:

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than us.

(And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

TAP on this link to find out if this easy quiz can help you release your real weight loss potential