Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I have an Apprentice

George had been bugging me for a few days to teach him how to build stuff like I do, and since it was family day and I had no projects on the go we decided to build a shelf with the leftover lumber I have on hand
I let George pick the project, colour and design. I was a bit surprised at his choice but it turned out beautiful. possibly my favourite project to date. I would have kept it if I had had a place to put it.

This is the project he picked to make 



   

It is a beautiful project and it sold really fast to a man for a late valentine day gift, which I thought was really sweet. I got to deliver it and it made me feels like a florist suprising somebody with a gift. It made my day  


No comments: